Want updates like these sent straight to your inbox? Subscribe!
Wild Gardens is Coming to BackerKit this March
Ahhh – it's almost here!!!
The Backerkit campaign for Wild Gardens will officially launch next month, and we couldn't be more excited. We're not ready to announce the official date (yet), but we can say playtester feedback has been great and we're confident this will be a gaming experience you won't want to miss. (P.S. -- we're still accepting playtesters!)
While you're patiently (impatiently is ok too) awaiting more news, check out our preview page, where we dish out what to expect during your foraging adventure, and don't forget to sign-up for launch updates!
Call for Staff at GenCon + PAXU
GenCon tickets are officially on sale, which means it's time to talk convention season -- officially (stop saying officially).
Our team is officially [geez, again] looking for a couple of new friends interested in joining our Rose Gauntlet booth squad [need a better name] at GenCon and PAX Unplugged.
Ah yes, I know you're already saying, "Oh wow! Joining the RG Booth Squad™ sounds amazing, but what will I be doing at the show?"
Well, I'm glad you asked.
Stuff you'll be doing at the show:
- Demoing Keystone: North America (GenCon) and Wild Gardens (PAXU)
- Helping answer attendee questions
- Keeping our booth looking fresh during exhibit hours
Yep, I was just about to cover that.
What's in it for you:
- $15/hr (sent following the convention)
- An exhibitor badge (includes early access to the exhibit hall)
- Rose Gauntlet branded t-shirts (to be worn during shifts)
- A free copy of Keystone: North America Deluxe Edition
"Ok, ok, money, badges, swag, and games sounds pretty swell, but what about the fine print? There's ALWAYS fine print."
Seriously, if you could give me just a second, I was about to...
The fine print:
- You must be a legal adult (18+)
- You must be able to work a total of ~16 hours (broken into 4-hour shifts throughout the con)
- You must provide your own transport and lodging (if needed)
- You must have completed your full series of vaccinations (as defined by the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/stay-up-to-date.html)
- We're requesting booth staff to be masked during normal exhibit hours
Think you have what it takes to join the RG Booth Squad™ ® ©? Complete our brief form for consideration!
In Case You Missed It
So, if you haven't seen it on our site yet, we decided to take the plunge into this totally revolutionary new thing called blogging (did I say that right?). Beyond being a neat and nice repository for our past newsletters, our new blog is also home to what we would call new "original content" (experiments?), the first of which is a series of candid interviews titled 'Unscripted with Isaac & Lindsey.'
As you may have guessed, these are unscripted conversations with the co-creators/owners of Rose Gauntlet covering everything from lederhosen and holiday gaming traditions to launching a new game company during a pandemic. So far, they've been pretty entertaining (at least for us!), but we'd love to have you check them out and see what you think.
If you've read all the way down here, then wow that's pretty cool. Thanks for your support and if you have any questions, suggestions, or want to reach out to us, please don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our social pages!